The College and Commerce and Business Administration, in partnership with Procter and Gamble Philippines, Inc. conducted a Technical Master Class Certification Program for Graduating Students on March 24, 2023 at the College of Commerce Media Hall. The P&G Master Class is the first of many special industry-oriented certification programs lodged in the academic unit’s schedule.
The program covered the topics “Management Technology,” Corporate Presentation Master Class,” and “Productivity Analysis Metrics.”
The following P&G Officials served as trainers:
· Rogelyn M. Valido – Director, Global Employment Tax Compliance Operations
· Katherine F. Sunga – Global Mobility Services Senior Manager
· Lorenzo F. Fabic – Quality Management Senior Manager
· Clarens E. Navor – Global Service Management Senior Manager
· Ana Teresa M. Arnaldo – PH Talent Acquisition Senior Manager
· Gemith Clarisse C. Hierro – PH Talent Acquisition Analyst
· Maria Allianna M. Sangco – PH Talent Acquisition Analyst
· Andrew Jamae S. Lacerna – PH Talent Acquisition Analyst
· Jeanne Angelica Morales – PH Talent Acquisition Manager
· Michelle B. Fong – PH Talent Acquisition Manager
The event was organized by The College of Commerce and Business Administration Industry Alignment Committee. Mr. Francis Lawrence B. De Jesus, PhD. CCBA Practicum and Domestic Linkages Coordinator Mr. Antonio E. Etrata Jr. PhD. Committee members Ms. Michelle M. Avila and Mr. Earl E. Pantoja. The event seeks to ensure the College will produce industry-proficient graduates.